Making the Chamber Work for YOU!
Call 783-2249 for more information.
Annual Meeting Sponsor
Our Annual Meeting is held in January. If you are interested in being an Annual Meeting Sponsor please contact Chip at 783-2249.
$300 for one month or $700 for 3 months (need not be consecutive but must be scheduled at the same time)
- Your company name will be printed on all Chamber material pertaining to your sponsored breakfast.
- Your company Logo on the Chamber Breakfast Page on our website.
- You company banner displayed behind the speaker at your sponsored breakfast which you supply.
- An opportunity to to put a brochure and/or gift item in all attendees goodie bags. Please, call the Chamber a few days before the breakfast for an accurate count.
Electronic Communication Sponsorship
As you know we send three periodic electronic communications to members, the biweekly e-events, the semi-monthly YPLAA e-news, and the monthly small business e-news. We are looking for two sponsors for each of these great publications and again we will take the first two we receive for each publication. The sponsorship investments are:
Chamber Weekly (500x50) (every week) $ 500/ calendar quarter $1500/ calendar year
Chamber E-Events (500x50) (every other week) $300/ calendar quarter $900/ calendar year
YPLAA E-News (500x50) (twice a month) $250/ calendar quarter $750/ calendar year
Small Business E-News (500x50) (monthly) $200/ calendar quarter $600/ calendar year
The Chamber reserves all rights regarding content of ads for placement in all Chamber publications.
- Cost $230.00
- It must be standard weight,
- You must supply us with 2300 copies
- 8 ½ by 11,
- Not folded
- Any color is fine.
- Inserts available in bi-monthly newsletter, and the Breakfast flyer & Business After Hours mailings
- Space is limited – reservations are required, and you will be billed prior to the mailing.
- Chamber Mailing Lists are available to members for a fee of $105 and to non-members for a fee of $420. The list is approximately 2300 names.
- The list contains Company Name, Contact Name, Address and Phone. We DO NOT sell e-mail and fax numbers.
- We will supply an excel spreadsheet to you via email.
- We do recommend you allow one days notice.
- The list may only be used once because the information changes frequently.
- Newsletter is printed every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November)
- The ad must be approximately the size of a business card
- Cost is $360 for ½ year and $720 for a full year
- The ads must be in consecutive newsletters
Our Not Your Normal Formal Fundraiser is held in early May. If you are interested in being an NYNF Sponsor please contact Chip at 783-2249
Banner Ads $750 per month $7,500 for the year
Join the Breakfast Club
- Cost: $169 per calendar year—12 consecutive months. Breakfast Club is designed to save you time and money. That’s a savings of $47 for the year and there’s no waiting at the door for staff members to check you in.
- You still MUST pre-register every month. We do not assume you will be attending.
- If you cannot make it one month you may send another representative in your place otherwise you forfeit that month.
- You receive a Breakfast Club Lanyard and name tag to wear every month.
- We will invoice you at the end of the 12 month period for the next year.
In the “Spotlight”
Every month at breakfast the Chamber features up to 5 members in the spotlight. These members will be featured in the Chamber mailings and will be introduced at breakfast by a board member.
- You MUST schedule a date in advance with the Chamber
- There is no cost to be a spotlighter, but you still must pay for the breakfast for yourself and whoever else works the table.
- You will be provided with a 6 foot table and tablecloth to display brochures and/or merchandise.
- Spotlighters are allowed to put a brochure and/or gift item in all attendees goodie bags. Please, call the Chamber a few days before the breakfast for an accurate count.
- Some spotlighters donate a door prize – it is not required.
- You should be there no later than 6:30 AM to set up the table.
Business After Hours
NOTE: At this time Business After Hours (BAH) are booked through 2017. You may still sign on to host one and be added to the waiting list so in the event of a cancellation you may serve as an alternate. Current cost of $500 covers the printing and mailing of the flyer.
Guidelines for Hosts
- Hosts, as well as restaurant/catering services used and businesses sponsoring promotions and door prizes, MUST be members of The Chamber at the time of the BAH.
- Hosts shall be selected on a first-come, first served basis with requests being made to The Chamber.
- The primary host may choose to co-host with another company.
- Payment of the $500 host fee is required to secure a BAH date, with the fee payable to the Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber shall be responsible for promotion of the event to include the following: the promotional flyer and mailing.
- Business After Hours is typically hosted at the business site. However, if the site cannot accommodate the event the host may select the alternative location. A list of interested Chamber restaurants/caterers is available.
- No entrance fee may be required by the host or the restaurant. At the option of the host and restaurant, food costs may be recovered through pricing of beverages.
- It is expected the host and restaurant/caterer will endeavor to present an event which reflects well on their respective business.
- Events will be held on a monthly basis or at the discretion of the Chamber. Normally, BAH are held the 3rd Thursday of the month, unless the host requests a date change and the sponsor agrees to it. The Chamber retains the right to cancel any BAH (the $500 fee refunded) or decline hosting by an organization.
- Each host will receive a copy of this policy.
- The sponsor’s only role in the BAH program is to assist in its organization, and they may not be held liable for any action taken in good faith, nor for any actions taken by the host, restaurant, or attendees.
Business After Hours – Restaurant/Caters Responsibilities
- The BAH host will have the right to select the location of the event. If the host waives this option, the Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce (The Chamber) may select a site. A list of area restaurants/caterers which have expressed interest in being a site/providing services are available to BAH hosts. This list may be updated periodically, and the site selection need not be limited to this list. The only stipulation is they be a Member of The Chamber at the time of the BAH event.
- No entrance fee may be required by the host or restaurant. At the option of the host and restaurant, food costs may be recovered through pricing of drinks.
- No other event or general patron activity shall be going on at the restaurant in the space being used for the BAH.
- It is expected the host and restaurant will endeavor to present an event which reflects well on their respective businesses.
- The Chamber’s only role in the BAH program is to assist in its organization, and they may no be held liable for any action taken in good faith, nor for any actions taken by the host, restaurant, or attendees.
- From the first day to the last day every month the Chamber has a Hospitality Host in the lobby area of the office and featured
- You can use this space any way you would like to help promote your business. An 8 foot table is available with a table cloth.
- If you would like us to sell the display items, please price mark the items, provide us with a receipt book, and let us know how you want to work sales tax. If you would prefer to just take orders that is OK too. There have been times when there have been no sales just great exposure!
- Reservations are required.
- The cost of the table is $100 and we will bill you at the end of the month.
The Chamber’s bi-monthly newsletter features a “what’s up” section which reports news items submitted by Chamber members (there is no cost).
- It is on a first come first serve basis and information must be in by the 7th of the month prior. (Example: September newsletter due August 7th)
- 40 words or less as space is limited
- Do you have an event going on? A grand-opening, special sale, open house, seminar, or any other event you would like to let other Chamber members know about? E-Events is intended to keep people informed of community events.
- E-mailed on a bi-weekly basis to the General Mailing list.
Other Helpful Hints
- Attend Breakfast and Business After Hours events
- Join a Chamber Committee
- Donate a product or service to be given as a door prize
- Leave business cards and other material on display in the Chamber Information Center
- Utilize other Chamber members and their services
- Participate in Member to Member Coupon Program or the General Public Coupon Program